Ethiopia, Here we come!

Ethiopia, Here we come!

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Patience, Trust.....or EXPLODE!!!

Well, we still are not submitted for a court date yet. There was already a little snafoo that needs to be remedied before that happens. Okay. Fine. Deep breaths. I spend too much time online reading other people's blogs. Specifically Ethiopian adoption blogs. I find their referral date, then I find their court date. And THEN I add up the days and try to do the same formula with our referral date, to try to find a possible court date for us. It is a little form of personal torture that I cannot stop! I keep coming back to the same result. We could possibly travel to Ethiopia next month to meet and adopt Zoey Faith. Or we quite possibly will not get a court date until early October. And yet I still keep trying to control something, figure something out for myself.

The amazing thing about all of this is that God already knows our court date, he is already there! And yet he is here with us now, holding us as we wait with bated breath to see if we may be....MAYBE traveling.....

1 comment: